Enjoy presentations and moderated Q&A sessions with the following business leaders:
The Nubiz Symposium is a half-day conference with a mission to start your creative engine and provide you with practical and innovative ways to grow your business.
- Deneece Huftalin, President, Salt Lake Community College
- Greg Sanders, CEO, SymbolArts
- Jay Hill, Head Football Coach, Weber State University
- Jason Beardall, President, England Logistics
- Meghan Tuohig, Chief People Officer, Overstock.com
- Kristen Cox, Executive Director, Utah Governor's Office of Management and Budget
Dr. Michael Stevens, Brady Presidential Distinguished Professor of Management and a Buehler Research Fellow at the Goddard School of Business & Economics at Weber State University will moderate this event.
We partner with the Weber State University Goddard School of Business & Economics to host this event twice a year on various topics. Breakfast and refreshments will be provided. Chamber members can purchase two tickets for the price of one at $49.
Want to spotlight your business at the symposium? Promotional tables are on sale now (includes one promotional table and two tickets to the event)! Contact Heather Dunifer at email@example.com or 801-621-8300 ext: 109 for details.